Thursday, September 8, 2011

Surfing Provo

For Mary's birthday she wanted to go surfing. Since there aren't any real beaches in Provo we went to the next best thing.....Provo Beach Resort. It was so much fun and I would definitely recommend it. I will say that I was pretty sore the next day and my tailbone took several weeks to recover, but I would totally do it again! Even though it was just an hour that was plenty of time to make sure that you felt like you had been thrown around in the ocean all day long (that and the fact that I had run 11 miles before surfing). Here are some pictures (just of me as I don't have permission to post some of the cleavage shots I have of the other girls....LOL!)

Suzanne, Me, and Mary (the b-day girl!)

Me boogie boarding. I really was not very good at this and just decided to do surfing instead after a couple of tries.

Me Surfing!!!

Me losing the battle with the water (hence why I was sore!).Surfing again (just to prove I wasn't just up 1 time!!)

2 comments:

Ken Bagby said...

Love it! Great action pics!!

Carrie Wood said...

That looks amazing! I am so impressed!