Thanks to Suzanne we had FRONT row seats! I never get to sit that low and I was quite excited. It did not disappoint. Even though it was just an exhibition game I loved being so close to the action with so many future NBA stars. The guys sitting right behind us were talking to all the players all night (friendly chatting). The players were responding so I pretended they were talking to me :)
Of course the highlight of the night was that TJ Fredette (Jimmer's older brother) rapped for halftime. And by highlight I mean low-light. He's white and he is not Eminem.....enough said on that one. I did get to slap his hand though the video cuts off cause he denied me the first time and Camille thought she was taking a photo and not a video so the video stopped. Kind of funny though.
In the end Jimmer's team did not win, but it seemed like everyone was having a great time except for Jimmer who really wanted to win badly. It was kind of funny cause he was stressing like it was a real game and all the other players and fans were just enjoying such a great basketball game and so much talent on the floor at once. It was a fun game to be a part of.
Also thanks to Suzanne I got to hold Jimmer's Naismith Player of the Year trophy. She was in charge of keeping it safe while they built the case for it at the Marriott Center. And yes, we did make a special trip to her office just to take this picture. I'm such a nerd.





No comments:
Post a Comment