Friday, July 4, 2008

So Long, Farewell!

Yesterday was my official last day at NuSkin. It was not as sad as I thought it was going to be. I really thought I would cry. Maybe it was because I was the LAST person to leave from my department....man I'm a dedicated employee (even though I did leave at 3....LOL!). The past week has been busy trying to transition my stuff as well as all the parties! In the last week we had a good-bye lunch at PF Changs (so good!) and also had a little dessert party on this past Wednesday.

Anyways, so long NuSkin


.....on to MonaVie. Monday morning I start my new life . Seems like I'm going to be pretty busy, especially coming up to speed. I haven't been a "new employee" for 10 years. Anxiety I'm sure will set in but not yet!!

3 comments:

amanda said...

That new job looks like you sell something WE shouldn't be drinking. What is it??

Jenna said...

Good luck on the new job. It is quite a change for you and I know you will do great!

Jen said...

Amanda..yeah I'm not sure on the juice although it is made from the "acai berry" which I have found is endorsed by Oprah as a "super food" so it has to be good right?

Luckily I'm doing the online web stuff....some scientists do the juice.