Thursday, July 10, 2008

Maintaining the Favorite Aunt Status

Tonight Nicole & I took Hannah & Madi to 7-peaks. It was "Patient Appreciation Day" from my dentist (seriously so nice!). So we all went to 7-peaks for free. We had pizza, soda & went on all the big slides. Madi and Hannah especially liked the two tube run slides, especially the one that was in the dark. They also had a great time on in the "big kids" pool and the wave pool. Unfortunately the waves never came on....I guess they were broken or something. Madi even rode a "big, big kid slide" (she was exactly 48 inches tall). It spits you down a tube & then you go round & round until it sucks you out the bottom. We were sucked out backwards on our tube which freaked me out, although Madi thought it was the best slide ever!

Here are some pictures of the event. Needless to say with 7-peaks & Hannah Montana in one week it is going to take some serious effort by the other aunts to even come close to competing with me!





6 comments:

Heather said...

Okay, seriously, my kids need a "favorite aunt." :)

Carrie Wood said...

Sounds like fun. You really are a super Aunt. Nicole is a super aunt for Caleb and Hailey, too!

Amy said...

Who is your dentist? Sounds like I need to be his patient.

Are those kids Amber's? They are so cute!

Kellie Glade said...

Um, I need know who your dentist is :) How fun is that? Looks like you guys had a blast. I have never been before...that is sad.

Jenna said...

Yes,your dentist better "appreciate" you...and you still are the best aunt ever!

Amy said...

Jen... I was wondering if you could send me your new e-mail address? I have your old Nu Skin one. I thought it would be fun to go to lunch together sometimes since we are so close.