Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A new niece - Sierra Louise St. Felix

I now have one more niece to become the favorite aunt (although Ann Marie is going to give me a run for my money with Sienna & Sierra)! Sierra Louise St. Felix joined the St. Felix family this past week. She was a big baby (9 lbs. 5 oz). I love the times when they will actually cuddle with you & sleep on your chest. How cute is Sierra.....



4 comments:

Carrie Wood said...

I have been wondering where you are! Maybe it is a good excuse to have a new neice and a new job! How is the job going? Don't I deserve an email?

Stacy said...

I might be a little biased, but I think she is quite the cutie! I would like to request a copy of those photos be sent to me as I know they were not taken with my camera but are great pictures.

I guess I'm lucky, I get to cuddle with her all the time.

Heather said...

Oh, she's adorable. I can imagine being the aunt would be fun . . . all the snuggling AND sleeping through the night. :)

Just one question: aren't the names going to throw you all off! My kids are Cameron, Tyler, and Sydney and I manage to go through all three each time I call one of them!

Jenna said...

Sierra is lucky to have such a great aunt. Look I still said something nice and you are not even sitting next to me...