For some reason I decided this year to do another half marathon (Provo River Trail this time). Again the goal is to be faster, but I have recently hit some physical hurdles (seriously sore knee) so we shall see how this goes. I have one more 10K on July 24th (with Jenna & Amanda!) and then the half marathon on Aug 9th. With my new job & subsequent 40 minute commute, let's just say that I'm not really looking forward to my early, early morning training runs (6am....BOO!). Too late to back out now....I've already registered, plus I'm already half way through with training.
Here are some pictures of the runners (I only wish I had make up on......remember it was early)
Me & Laura
Me & the Gardner clan! (Joe, Julianne, Laura, Me & Sharon)....Post-race with our "medals."


5 comments:
You look like you have lost quite a bit of weight in your abdomen area...GOOD JOB! Seriously, you look great!
Good Job! You inspire me. And you look dang good in those pictures! Way to go skinny!
This is freaking awesome..Actually Jen, you are freaking awesome. How the heck do you run 6.2 miles? I can barely speed walk.
Yeah! Thanks for the picture. I am stealing it for my blog. It was great to see you and "run" with you :)
Wow. We look stunning! Way to go on improving your time!!
Post a Comment