Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Champions!!

As usual, our NuSkin team is the upper division City League Champions. We have won 3 (or more, I can't remember) years in a row. However, this year we decided to make it interesting. We were undefeated in the regular season, but lost the first game of the tournament by 1 point. We had to play up through the losers bracket & beat the same team twice in order to win (3 games in a row tonight), but we did it!

Unfortunately my batting didn't help the team to win today. I hit the ball to the pitcher 5 times....yes the pitcher. Seriously I don't know what my problem was. I had been hitting really well this year, even better than previous years, but apparently I'm reverting backwards now.

Anyways, here is a picture of the champions. Be sure to insert a picture of Jenny Fowler in there as she played all season, but is in Oregon today so she wasn't there. And what is with the YELLOW champion shirts. Is it to make sure everyone sees us when we wear them?


Hopefully I can still play next year even though I don't work for NuSkin anymore..

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Jen, way to go! Today I got some mona vie juice. What is your take on this since you are working for them? Also, did you get the Pureology?