Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Why isn't it spring???

I am dying that it isn't spring yet! As much as I have tried to force spring to be here by not wearing a coat and wearing sandals I am reminded when I freeze outside that it is, in fact, NOT spring yet. I look out my window at work and day dream (pretty much all day!) about going somewhere warm. I thus decided to make a list the top 20 things I love to do in the spring & summer (you can tell I'm bored to tears at work):

1. Lay in the pool with my floaty.
2. Wear capri's
3. Not being at work (ok, this is during any season)
4. Going to Jazz playoff games
5. Playing softball
6. Eating lunch outside
7. Driving with the windows down
8. Flip Flops
9. Hiking
10. Roller blading
11. Sunday walks
12. Running in the morning (yes I said running)
13. 4th of July (I love that summer holiday)
14. Wakeboarding, being on a boat (if only I had my own)
15. Golfing
16. Baseball games (attending only)
17. Being tan
18. The sun setting at 9pm
19. Eating outside at restaurants.
20. The sounds of people playing in the park behind my house

How am I going to survive the rest of March?

Lame post I know, but I'm so bored waiting for spring to come that I have nothing else to post about in my life.

4 comments:

amanda said...

I can't wait for summer too. And I love all those things too. Especially the floaty, flip flops, Sunday walks, and I'll even enjoy the morning runs this year. It's better than running in 25 degree weather.

Jenni said...

This isn't a lame post. It states exactly how I feel right now. Zach and I can't wait for camping this summer and as soon as it gets warm enough we are planning on going down to Southern Utah.

Amy said...

So... you saying you like to Tan reminded me of our high school tanning days. Do you remember climbing on the roof of my parents garage and trying our best to get as dark as we could? For me, that meant a bunch of new freckles! Don't tell my parents.... I don't want to get in trouble...haha!

Kellie Glade said...

I agree. I've been wearing flip-flops for the past couple of weeks now hoping spring will arrive early if I do. It obviously isn't helping. I love the new look of your blog...I might have to steal it...it's that dang cute!