Thursday, March 6, 2008

Help! I can't stop!


I have a HUGE problem. I can NOT stop eating Cadbury Mini-eggs. I have eaten an entire 42 oz bag in ONE week. That is 130 servings and I won't tell you how many calories, or fat grams, it is WAY more than you think. Let's just say it is well over 10,000 calories. So if you need to reduce your caloric intake by 3500 calories a week to lose one lb....I just ate 7 lbs.

Okay, so it hasn't manifested itself yet on the scale, but seriously there is something wrong with me. I wonder why I have to go to the gym everyday.

And now Stacy tells me that my girl scout cookies are here. I'm going to be 400 lbs by May!

8 comments:

Sharon said...

I have eaten way too manyy cad. eggs this year. This time of year is so bad for good candy and cookies and it's the time of year we SHOULD be caring about what we look like bc pool season is almost here! Oh Well, I guess I will just enjoy the good stuff while it's here.

Stacy said...

Well, I know how you can stop...Stop purchasing them! That way you won't have them around to devour. If you find yourself unable to do such an unthinkable thing as not purchasing them, you can join me at the pool this summer, maybe I won't look like such a beached whale next to the 400-pound woman. You might have to find a "plus size" floatie to accommodate you. And remember, wearing a swimsuit is a PRIVLIAGE...not a RIGHT!

amanda said...

I know...get them away! I eat a bunch and then need something greasy and salty to balance out the sugar. Therefore I'm eating twice as much. Yuck! I'm glad Easter is early this year. Get them out of my life.

amanda said...

I love the new blog look by the way!

Laura said...

There are so yummy and addicting!!

Amy said...

I am right there with you.... I love these sweet treats! I look forward to this time of the year ALL year. Because Easter only comes around one time of the year, I don't feel too bad for eating them. I start my diet in January, lose about 5 pounds only to expect the weight to come right back on before summer...haha!

Jenni said...

My vice at Easter time is M&M easter eggs. They basically taste like the regular M&Ms except they have a lot more chocolate in the hard candy shell. I can go through a bag in a few hours.

One plus with Zach not working with you is that he's not tempted go through your snack drawer and enjoy your Easter candy. :-)

Kellie Glade said...

I think we should have a contest, but I know I would already win. Those are my favorite and I tend to stock-up while they are out for Easter. Guess what is in our food storage :).