The first stop was the Honda dealership. I was trying to go cheaper and possibly Hybrid so I test drove a Honda Civic. I did not like the Civic AT ALL. However, it apparently does go faster than I thought as I got PULLED OVER for speeding on the TEST DRIVE. Thankfully I did not get a ticket, although Nicole & I thought for sure I had one coming as the cop was not very nice. He did have mercy on me though!
After that I drove an Accord, Camry, RV-4, Prius, Sonata (on different days), but I was most in love with the Accord the whole time. So I haggled away with the Toyota & Honda dealers in hopes of getting a good deal between the 2. I liked the Camry, but felt I was too young to drive a Camry. I need 4 kids to drive a Camry, but not a sporty Accord. I felt I actually got a good deal and I didn't pay any "extra" fees they make you think are nonnegotiable, but I negotiated my way right out of them. Good thing I did my homework & now I have a new car!
Here is a picture of me with my sexy (and long lasting) new car. It is a 2008 Honda Accord with only one owner (ME!).


5 comments:
Wait a second, did you pay for the car in full?
Lucky! Lucky! Lucky! But for your information, you could NOT fit 4 kids into a Camry. You need car seats for them until they are like 8 now so you'd have to get a minivan or something cool like that to have 4 kids.
Now that I clarified that...I love the new car. It is a good color too. Congratulations!!
What a nice car! Congratulations. Sorry about the "pull-over". Those dumb cops...don't they have anything better to do than write tickets?!?
Congrats on the new car. I love to be the one to put the first miles on it. I am trying to convince Matt we need to replace the Mazda but he insist there is still a lot of life left in it:(
Jen...very beautiful car! Gotta love the brand new car smell!!! ~Kellie~
Post a Comment