
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. I love being around family and of course EATING. This year all of the girls did Thanksgiving dinner since my mom just had hip surgery and it was delicious! Scott actually BBQ'd the turkey and honestly I don't think I've tasted a better turkey. It was so, so good. Now Scott will be in charge of the turkey every year (sucks to be him).
The rest of the day was spent playing guitar hero (being "boo'd" off the stage), watching Ashley and Sienna dance, putting up the Christmas decorations and just chatting. It was so much fun.

Here is Ashley in her new princess dress from Aunt Jen (aka...the favorite Aunt!!). Not the best picture, but believe me she LOVED it.
Then on Friday night my sisters and I went to see Twilight. Lara & I LOVED it, Stacy & Amber had different opinions than us though. I guess since I openly admit to liking High School Musical I know that any teen movie will be fine with me. Even though Edward was not the Edward I pictured I ended up liking him.
After the movie we went to Red Robin to eat and then shopping. We haven't all 4 shopped together in years and it was really fun (and hilarious) to all be in the dressing room together laughing as we tried on various good and bad outfits.


3 comments:
It is crazy to see your entire family. Everyone is grown up!!! Crazy how times flies.
Please tell everyone "Hello" from me!
Thanksgiving is the best. Wow your family looks good. I have not seen some of them is so long...
I loved seeing you all! Wow everyone fills that table up now! I never thought I would see that happen! You look like you are having fun! Thanks for the Picture! Love you all! Brigette
Post a Comment