Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas, The Jazz, and Skiing with Bobby

Christmas this year was celebrated 4 days early in order to have the entire family together. It was tons of fun to have everyone together. Unfortunately I didn't take many pictures because my camera was taking crappy pictures. Anyways, here are a few from the day......

Ashley enjoying her present from her favorite Aunt Jen (her new princess dress and the Snow White book.

Sienna enjoyed opening every present she could!! Look at the excitement on her face.

Ashley and me (not the cutest, but all I have)

The day after Christmas I was able to benefit from the big x-mas day storm and went snowboarding. I went with two girls I used to work with and it was SO much fun. We stayed until 3:30 which is way longer than I normally stay but the snow was AWESOME and the sun was shining (most of the time). Besides the snow the best part of the day was skiing with Mr. Robert Redford. Okay, okay so he may not have known we were BFF's and skiing together, but we were! He got on the lift right in front of us so naturally once we were at the top I needed to see how he skied (not very well I might add). We followed him down the mountain and even snapped this picture of him (I promise it is him!). Anyways, it was fun to chase him around for a bit since I've never seen him in all my times at Sundance and I really love him. He is not quite as good looking as his younger days....he is an OLD man now, but still a little sexy :) I have to say at 70+ years old I'm impressed he can ski at all.


Mr. Redford is on the right (with his infamous orange boots)
**Picture taken with a crappy phone camera. Why didn't I have a better camera on me???

Then later that night my Dad and I went to the Jazz vs. Dallas game. Considering most of the Jazz players were hurt I was impressed they pulled out the win. It was tons of fun to go to the game with my Dad even though somehow they forgot to plow the roads on the way to SLC so we had to drive home pretty slow!

4 comments:

Renae said...

Hi Jen! We were at Sundance the day after Christmas too and I didn't see you or Bob :( Must be because I fly down the mtn so fast I don't have time to look around.

amanda said...

I've been to more Pacers games than I ever went to the Jazz. Ha Ha. Hope your Christmas was good. I bet you love all the snow. I really don't miss that at all. It was like 64 degrees last Saturday.

Carrie Wood said...

You are such a lucky girl - seeing a famous movie star and skiing with him. It sounds like you had a great Christmas!

Habs said...

I'm jealous that you've seen Bob. I heart Bob. We must play soon.