Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The "Still" girl no longer!!!!

Lately I have realized that I am the "still" girl. STILL single, STILL at NuSkin, STILL going to aerobics, STILL on my floaty at the pool, STILL going to Jazz games....Still, Still, Still. Now all of these things don't need changing (especially aerobics & the Jazz!) but some definitely do! I've come to the realization that my life is roughly the same now as it was 10 years ago which is not necessarily a good thing.

Thus after 10 years at NuSkin, I will be forcing a change in my life. I have accepted a new job at MonaVie as a Project Manager. It is a MLM juice company, but the BIG change is that it is in SLC (106th South). It is a great opportunity & I feel that I will be able to grow personally and professionally there. I'm sure I'll love the commute....we will see how that goes.

I'm sure there are more blog entries coming with this big change, but I wanted to let everyone know I am no longer "STILL" at NuSkin (well after July 3rd...LOL!)

7 comments:

Jenna said...

Congrats on the new job! I am excited for you. I think this change will be just what you need.

thinker said...

Nice Jen! Congratulations!

Jenni said...

Good for you Jen. Get some book tapes so that the commute will be a little bit easier to handle.

Kellie Glade said...

Congrats on your new adventure! You'll have to fill us in on how it is and such. Not too far from where we live now.

Amy said...

Yeah.... you work right next to me. That means we are going to have to meet for lunch sometimes.

Congrates on the change. I am anxious to see how things go.

amanda said...

Yay for you. I'm glad you are making a change and now I will pray the HE works there so you won't STILL be single.
I wish I was still on my floaty:(

Brooke said...

Jen! I am excited and happy for you! It is amazing what falls into place when you make that stretch! Keep me updated!!