Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I am PMP Certified

Don't get used to this many blog posts! It has just been a busy week and I'm making up for my one post in January.

As of today I am officially PMP Certified. That stands for "Project Management Professional." What it really means is that I studied for 3 months for a certification exam and passed it today and now I can get paid more and be "legitimate" in the project management profession. The studying and test was so, so dry & boring, but I'm happy I buckled down and passed it!

Now the fun comes tomorrow when I start petitioning my boss for more $$$. Hey, I deserve it!

2 comments:

amanda said...

I went to dinner with Jenna last night and she filled me in on the happenings of your life. This blog just doesn't give enough info. Keep me posted.

Renae said...

Hi Jen! This post made me laugh becuase my husband, Mike, just took (and passed) the PMP. He says he now knows how to get rich...invent a certification and convince a bunch of companies to require it :)

I'll watch for you at Cafe Rio :)