Yesterday I got to go to my 2nd Jazz game in a row in the lower bowl! Thanks to Nicole for being such a diligent "essentials" reader at work.....she won the tickets. This is the first "real" game I've been to in the lower bowl. By real game I mean a game that means something. In the past I have gone to the games that nobody else wants to go to. We watch the game, but barely leave our seats. This game though was against the New Orleans Hornets with the best record in the league. It was a great, exciting game and the Jazz won by 20, although it seemed close the whole time. I was out of my seat alot and the Jazz have now won 9 in a row!
The view from our seats! Not too shabby to say the least.

Boozer & Williams. I LOVE Williams and his attitude. He is the only player on I would cry if they let him go somehow! However, don't let the picture fool you.....they aren't about to hold hands I promise!!!

There are so many reasons to love Korver, his looks, his backside :), but most of all his 3 point shot! He made 6/8 on the night & 4 in a row to blow the game wide open. What a great trade for Giriceck!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment