Today was a very exciting day for two reasons. First, I get to go to the Jazz vs. Hornets game in the lower bowl thanks to smarty pants Nicole winning tickets, but second (an most IMPORTANT) I have just paid off my student loan! It is gone, I'm free & it feels great.
I am also prepared for all the dates I will probably have this weekend....one of which is bound to be Prince Charming. Why you ask? Well, when I was young & stupid and taking out all these student loans I said out loud on numerous occasions....."I don't have to pay these off, my husband will." As you all know I am still husband less and have now paid every penny of my student loan with my own blood, sweat & tears. Only now that my student loan was paid off with entirely my own money will I be allowed to get married. My phone should be ringing off the hook with suitors.....probably with their own student loans that I will have to pay off for them for further punishment.
So for those of you planning your lives this year, make sure to mark you calendars for a very special December 24th wedding for me and a yet to be determined Prince Charming. I have reserved the special day of Dec 24th at my mother's request. She always said Christmas is the best time to get married....or wait maybe she said it was the worst. I just can't seem to remember :)
Monday, February 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You make me laugh out loud. You are so funny. Those guys are missing out. He's out there somewhere, and he will be one lucky sucker if he'd just get off his butt and find you.
Post a Comment