Tuesday, February 12, 2008

100 Little Facts About Me

My friend Amanda posted a list on her blog & I thought it was a fun little idea. Since I don't have much else to report it will also be a good blog post. We will see how it goes.

Here are a 100 little known facts about me Miss Jennifer Ann Bagby

1. I love not wearing makeup.
2. I am addicted to aerobics and hate it when someone steals my spot.
3. I still hate running, even after running a half marathon.
4. I would wear pajama pants all day everyday if it was socially acceptable.
5. I would shave my head (again, if it was socially acceptable).
6. I have never "waxed" anything.
7. I want to read more books, but I fall asleep too fast.
8. I wish I was 2 inches taller.
9. I wish I was 10 lbs. lighter.
10. I love to re-watch exciting sporting events over & over again, including re-watching a game I just attended. I'm a freak I know!
11. I hate ironing, but I love to wear blouses.
12. I can't stand a warm toilet seat.
13. I prefer cookie dough over the actual cookies.
14. I openly admit to loving High School Musical (1 & 2). I'm not ashamed.
15. I could eat out everyday (if I wouldn't become fat and poor)
16. I take a bath every night while reading my scriptures.
17. I love taking pictures of things, but hate scrap booking.
18. I don't know how to decorate. I have nothing hanging on my walls in my room. Nicole has decorated everywhere else in our house & I just paid for it.
19. I hate being in the family ward as a single person.
20. I am done being single.
21. I love to tan on my floaty in the pool.
22. I only snowboard because I have to get out of the house in the winter.
23. I bite my nails, but wish I could stop.
24. I could watch "When Harry met Sally" everyday.
25. I wish I had a perfectly flat stomach.
26. I don't know how to flirt, seriously I have no idea. I have mastered being the best friend though!
27. I love to eat peanut butter from the jar, in fact I eat a spoonful just about everyday.
28. I hate being on the mid-singles FHE committee, but I'm still on it because I accepted the calling.
29. I am obsessed with looking at the weather in the winter.....I need to know when it is going to snow.
30. I hate water sitting in dishes in the sink.
31. I love going to movies in the theater.
32. I can't cook if there are crumbs on the counter.
33. I hate the wind more than any other weather condition.
34. I once said "why do I need the internet?" and now I can't live without it!
35. I love to listen to rap when I run.
36. I love Sunday naps, but rarely get to take one since church is at 1. Does Relief Society count?
37. I hate giving talks in church.
38. I can't stand "clubbing" See #26 for why....
39. I love Matt Harpring. I wish I could meet a man just like him with his looks & his attitude.
40. I listen to sports talk radio in my car most of the time.
41. I love Dancing with the Stars and even voted once for Apollo & Julianne!
42. I prefer Jacob over Edward........
43. For years I hated Cafe Rio & now I eat there at least once a week (sometimes twice).
44. I don't like guacamole.
45. I never drink milk. I think it is disgusting.
46. I've lived in Utah my whole life and love it. There is no place better when it comes to stuff to do.
47. I wish I had gotten better grades in college.
48. I wish I could eat ice cream every day.
49. I like to go to the temple alone. I don't like to go with others & hate running into people there.
50. I have the worst teeth imaginable. I have 7 crowns & 8 veneers. I should marry a dentist.
51. I sleep on only the left side of the bed, even though the right side is empty.
52. I can only play video games for 30 minutes tops. I even shut them down in the middle of playing because I'm just done. I don't wait for my men to "die."
53. I sometimes day dream out of my window at work.
54. I plug my nose when I jump into a pool. I usually keep my head out of the water when swimming.
55. I was a cheerleader in high school and danced at assemblies, but I wouldn't dare try to dance now out of embarrassment. How sad is that?
56. I'm getting better with age.
57. I often make a wish at 11:11
58. I have many regrets when it comes to dating.
59. I miss going to campus for school, but don't miss the actual school part.
60. Hogi Yogi was one of the best jobs I ever had. It provided me with life long friends.
61. Unfortunately Hogi Yogi didn't pay the bills so I ended up with lots of student loans which are now paid off (last week!)
62. Chick-fil-a was my first job & I still love to eat there.
63. I wish I had a vacation planned right now, to somewhere warm.
64. I hate Halloween.
65. I love the 4th of July.
66. I get distracted easily.
67. I hate being late & really think it is annoying when other people are late. My time is valuable.
68. I used to drink at least 64 oz of Diet Coke everyday, but have recently stopped and I'm very proud of myself.
69. I love to shop at the GAP and often buy something everytime I go to the mall...a bad habit.
70. I want a new job, but sometimes it is hard to leave my comfort zone.
71. I charge everything to my Discover card each month & pay it off. I love the cashback bonus.
72. I love General Conference, but I used to hate it growing up.
73. I love to see movies & will see any movie that seems somewhat interesting. I'm not a movie snob.
74. I hate scary movies & can't be persuaded... even to cuddle with a boy.
75. I was very bossy growing up & still am sometimes pretty bossy (just ask Stacy).
76. I hate Broccoli, the smell, the taste, everything.
77. I hate haunted houses at Halloween.
78. I hate paying for any car repairs. I feel it is money down the drain.
79. I can't wait to have kids, but I need a hubby first. I don't want to be a single mom.
80. I hate it when people ask or imply "why aren't you married." If I had an answer then I'd give you one. You don't ask a person without a job "why don't you have a job." You assume that they are looking & haven't found the right one yet that will hire them. Same concept.
81. I sweat a lot when I'm hot and everywhere which is usually when it is just barely warm.
82. I wish I had practiced the piano more when I was younger.
83. I wish I would have played sports in high school instead of being a cheerleader.
84. I don't like shrimp.
85. I hate people that drive slow in the left lane. Get in the right lane. Same thing with the carpool lane.
86. I do things in my sleep like eat & walk around....for reals. I have woken up with food that did not start in my room. Very odd.
87. I am "man's best friend" - no not a dog, just the best friend to a number of men.
88. I hate to pluck my eyebrows
89. I love listening to kids talk. They are hilarious.
90. I want to learn how to sew curtains.
91. I absolutely love getting a massage & make sure I get an hour long one every month.
92. I do not understand science. My brain just doesn't comprehend scientific things.
93. I love going to MEN's sporting events even if I don't care about who is playing. I think they are fun to watch.
94. I am sexist against women ref's, women sports commentators, and most women sports (except gymnastics). I just prefer watching & hearing men.
95. I love listening to cheesy love songs.
96. I want to travel more and go to places like Israel, Europe, Africa, someday.
97. I hate dim lighting. I need bright lights.
98. I love the sunshine.
99. I want a SUV for the 4WD, but I can't afford the gas.
100. I'm done with this list!

5 comments:

AM said...

It is ironic how similar we are...a lot...

Ken Bagby said...

You would think that you and Amber were sisters!

I found a lot I didn't know about...and I have a fairly close relationship! This was cute reading and well worth the effort.

amanda said...

I love #12, I hate that too. And I agree with #14, 21, 25, 27 (have you ever tried adding chocolate chips??), 32, 33, 45. Good job on #68 I wish I could give it up.
That was fun reading about you. Some things I knew but others I learned.
I'm planning to attend on the 21st. We'll have to talk all the others into blogging.

amanda said...

Play this game next:

http://littleturds.blogspot.com/2007/11/i-can-do-shuffle.html

It's a fun little blog game. I'd love to see what you listen to esp. the rap!!

Becca said...

Hey Jen,
Found your blog through Amanda's. How's everything? I liked your list-I don't think I have 100 interesting things about me! Hope everything is going well.
Take care, Becca