
For the 2nd leg of our trip we headed down to Suzanne's brothers house in West Palm Beach. He lives in a great house where they have their own pool as well as huge community pool....oh and about 10 minutes from the beach. Really rough life! It wasn't as warm as I would have liked, but the beach in December is a treat in and of itself!
Other than the beach we just hung out and ate. We also drove down through the rich people's houses with Celine Dion blaring out the windows, but she didn't hear her song and come out like we would have hoped. We did find out that Donald Trump was having quite the party at his house as we drove by. We weren't dressed for the occasion or I'm sure we would have been invited in!
And then our flight home was canceled and we had to use my Medallion status to get us on a new flight that was not direct and I got home at 1am instead of 8pm. I think the airplane God's knew that I didn't want to come home!
(Izzie and Sadie)
(Me and Sadie)



No comments:
Post a Comment