Sunday, August 28, 2011

4th of July

This past 4th of July was so fun, mostly because Nicole came into town and I didn't have to work. As previously mentioned our plans (at least for me) had to be rescheduled as I had a torn calf muscle and was unable to hike the Y and run the 10K. Luckily the weekend was still SO much fun.

Friday night Elisa, Kathy, Nicole and I went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. We were there from 5:30-10. I'm pretty sure that we were not their favorite customers on a Friday night, but we had a lot to talk about!

Saturday morning everyone except me hiked the Y (I got in a wonderful arm weight lifting session trying to pretend it counted as an actual workout). Then we went to Connie's pool and caught up on our latest gossip (our own as well as Hollywood's......). Then we went shopping at Nordstrom where I spent entirely too much money. Afterwards we grabbed Cafe Rio and headed to Stadium of Fire. Luckily Suzanne had hooked us up with parking passes right next to the stadium. We pulled up, took our Cafe Rio to some shade and ate while we people watched everyone walking into the stadium.

Then it was time for Stadium of Fire. I love Brad Paisley and have previously attended his concert. Stadium of Fire was no different. We had great seats, great company and Brad Paisley seriously put on the best show.


On Sunday we BBQ'd, ate dinner together and watched So You Think You Can Dance. We had so much fun just laughing. I love these girls!

We couldn't figure out the timer for a while. I love this picture though because it shows how much fun everyone has!


And a good one...




No comments: