This year MonaVie had their summer party at Lagoon. I love roller coasters and lagoon is always a fun place. I was able to get some extra tickets so I took Suzanne, Kim, Mary and Aaron with me. There were pretty much no lines so it was a perfect day to be at Lagoon. We had a great time.

We all got a refillable mug. It is the biggest mug I have ever seen!

We fit all 5 of us in one log on the log ride. Let's just say that when you weigh that much you get soaked!

And then we got even wetter on Rattlesnack Rapids...

Kim and I got the brunt of the water on Rattlesnake Rapids.

But we all got pretty wet.....good thing it was hot!

We had a great time and it was way more fun then being at work!
2 comments:
looks like fun...can't ever get enough lagoon!
Jen there are great rides here in Texas....look up 6 flag over Texas!
Post a Comment