Right now I am in a creating new ventures class at BYU. I really have enjoyed my classes thus far and I really want to do something on my own, but I have lacked the strength cause I'm "not the creative type"
Tonight our professor showed this video and I really enjoyed it and thought I would share it with everyone else. It gave me hope that I can be creative!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhLlnq5yY7k
Sorry...I tried to embed, but my template doesn't do YouTube widescreen very well.
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I hadn't heard this but after watching it, he is right-on! Very well said!!
I am totally with you on feeling creative or the lack thereof. I remember going to the General RS broadcast and hearing this talk. I loved it then and still do. It has helped me so much. Thanks for sharing it again.
Post a Comment