Sunday, April 4, 2010

Michael Buble Concert!

Last Wednesday my friend Elisa and I went to the Michael Buble concert! It was SO much fun and I love him so much. We had great seats. He even came into the audience to do a few songs. It had a small concert atmosphere even though it was at the E-Center. Oh and if anyone can find me a man that looks just like him then I will marry him on the spot!!!

Here are a few pictures from the event......and a link to my favorite song that he sings right now. I love all of them, but this is the current new, favorite that just came out a few months ago.

I'd highly recommend this concert to anyone. It was clean, he was funny and just an all around good time (except for getting out of the E-Center parking lot!!!)


Here is his song...."I just haven't met you yet." I suppose it is "chick music" but I love it. If you are interested the next best song is "Everything" and then "Home"....you know if you want to watch more videos on You Tube....

1 comment:

Ken Bagby said...

I hadn't heard of him before but in clicking your link, I like his music and can see why you do too!