Sunday, February 28, 2010

Madi's Persuasive Letter

So the other day I got the following letter from Miss Madison Fowler (age 9). She had written this in school and brought it home to Jenny to see if they could send it to me.

Click on it if you need it bigger to read....


So apparently when you tell children things at age 5 they remember them! Looks like I may be making a trip to Disneyland soon........

7 comments:

Mark and Jana said...

I love it. She is such a crack up.

Amy said...

That is the cutest thing ever!!!

Angela and Kevin Reese said...

She has you hook line and sinker.

Carrie Wood said...

That is really sweet. I think she also deserves points for such a well written and persuasive essay!

Kellie Glade said...

That is too cute!!! Guess you had better keep your promise :)

Matt, Julee, Carlee, Danilyn and Peter said...

Well it will make you watch what you promise to her from now on. I am sure it would be really fun to get some Aunt Niece time in, But then you would have to take all the girls when they turn 9!

Brooke said...

Jen! How cute is that? I am so excited for you and Madison. Madison is a lucky girl, and you are a very loved girl.