Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Snow......

Don't get me wrong......I am all for spring to be here and to put away my snowboard for good. But if it is going to snow then I'm going to take advantage of it. Today I took a "Snow Day" from work and spent a full day at Sundance cruising through the powder with my friend Wendy.

The powder was AWESOME and it is a great way to end the season (see how I'm willing spring to be here??). In addition to the powder I was lucky enough to have lunch with Robert Redford and stare at him and all his beauty as he talked to my friend Wendy about the book she just wrote and that he is interested in reading (they had talked previously). He was totally nice and remembered her and is very, very interesting in reading her manuscript and helping her to get it published. So pretty much she is going to be famous soon and on Oprah promoting her book (its a biography) and I'm going to get to tell everyone I was there when it all went down. Hopefully she'll get me tickets to Oprah!!

Here are some pictures and videos of the day (you don't have to watch them all if you don't want to, but they made me laugh).

Check out these powder shots!!


My awesome skills until I crash at the end...LOL!!!



Me attacking Bishop's Bowl



Wendy - I promise she is better than this run indicates, but I was laughing so hard when she crashed right into me (her photographer)




No comments: