Sunday, April 12, 2009

Back to school.....Am I crazy?

Some of you may or may not know that I have been applying to graduate school. Monavie will pay for a ton of my schooling so I would be stupid to not take advantage of such a perk!

Well the verdict is in and I will be attending (drum roll please)..................




I was accepted to all 3 universities in the area (BYU, U of U and Utah State (remote program)) which made the decision mine to make. After doing a logical analysis I just couldn't turn down the opportunity to go the Y. Their program is a Tier I school and is #22 in the nation.

So school starts on Aug 3 and I'm excited and nervous. I will be in their EMBA program that meets from 6-9 Tues and Thursday nights for the next 2 years. Am I ready to go to school AND work full-time? Will I remember anything from my Finance undergrad? I guess we will find out....LOL

12 comments:

Amy said...

Way to go Jen! You can do it!!!!

Sounds like fun!

Laura said...

Congrats! You are awesome!

Mark and Jana said...

Wow,congratulations you smarty pants. All three schools- how would it be?

Annie said...

Congrats! You will do great!

Sharon said...

That is awesome Jen! Matt's brother is applying too. You can be friends...jk :)

Justin and Amy said...

Congratulations! That is super exciting. I'm sure you will get back in the swing of the school thing very quickly. We are coming to Utah at the end of May so I will make sure to let you know exactly when so I can make an aerobics class appearance.

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Good for you - Congratulations! Please don't move to King Henry.

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Good for you - Congratulations! Please don't move to King Henry.

amanda said...

Wow!! That is so cool. Back to BYU. Good for you. You are so smart. I'd love to go back to college sometimes. Those were the fun times.

Brooke said...

JEN!! WOW! I am excited for you. I haven't been to school in forever, so I am feeling excited for you and anxious. Only b/c I am imagining myself in your shoes. YOu are going to ROCK!!

Carrie Wood said...

With 20 comments already you probably don't need mine. But, I will anyway. Congratulations. I am excited for you! And I guess after your visit here, I'll talk to you again in 2 years!

Joe and Julianne said...

That is awesome! Joe did this program and graduated in 2001. Loved it!