Sunday, November 2, 2008

Logan

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, but life has been super busy. Two weekends ago I finally made it to Logan to meet my new nephew, Andrew. I love going to Logan because it is always a low key trip, Amber & Scott feed me SO well and I have to admit that Ashley just makes me laugh these days.

Highlights of the too short stay included:

- Playing "superman" with Ashley and subsequently having "superman" (me) tweak her back. As Ashley kept saying "Superman broken!" Yes, Ashley superman was broken.
- Teaching Ashley that I also wanted to talk to Amber as she continued to say "Momma bye-bye" everytime Amber walked in the room & wanted to "play" with Ashley & me. Apparently she thought mom was going to ruin her fun.
- "Harmony Bear" (a Care Bear I brought Ashley) coming EVERYWHERE with us, including the bathroom.
- Watching movies with Amber and staying up too late!
- Ashley actually realizing that Scott made fun of her at the breakfast table...."Daddy make fun of me." We of course burst out laughing which made Ashley cry.
- Holding sweet little Andrew
- Eating, Eating & more eating - Such good cooks those McAllisters are!

Other than having to work for 4 hours while I was there the weekend was wonderful!

Here is a picture of me, Ashley & Andrew

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Jen, thanks for coming to see me yesterday. I always look forward to seeing you and getting caught up. Ashley and Andrew are so cute! It is crazy how fast time flies. I am looking forward to lunch on the 14th. See you then.

Carrie Wood said...

Oh my gosh, Ashley is adorable. You have a really cute new nephew, too! I think it's great you took the time to go up for a visit!

Angela and Kevin Reese said...

Jen, you have the be the favorite aunt.