Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm in love!

So I haven't really posted much lately, this may be because I have fallen in love. Now I'm sure a few of you have fallen off your chairs.....let me explain.

Since winter has been staying around much, much longer then it should have (seriously, snow on Memorial Day???) I have been forced to spend my time watching other's lives on TV. This is where the falling in love comes into play. Nicole & I have spent the last 2 months watching a TV show called "House." For those of you who don't watch it it is very cleverly written & not a show you can watch casually or while you do other things. If you don't dedicate the time to watch it and pay attention then you will miss the humor (just ask Amber who I tried to have watch an episode, but I could tell Ashley was not allowing her to concentrate and thus Amber thinks it is "stupid.") House is a show about a doctor ("House") with a brutal bedside manner, but a brilliant man. It has won several awards so I'm not the only one who likes it (see Amber!) Anyways, I have fallen for "House" who in reality is a 49 yr old British man. Apparently I need to expand my dating age group because I would completely date him tomorrow if he came to my door. Here is a picture of him so you all know what to start looking for for me. I think it is the facial hair & the beginnings of "old man wrinkles" that have me hooked.....oh & possibly the people who write his character on the show (LOL!).

3 comments:

Amy said...

Older, scruffy men are quit attractive in my opinion. Add a little gray to the hair and he would looks just like my Niel!

I loved the post!!! I have missed you!

Kellie Glade said...

Jen! We love watching "House" as well. I've seen him interview as well and love his accent. Hopefully we'll be seeing you on the 20th of this month...it's been a long time. Take care!

Angela said...

Hi Jen! This is Ang (Amy & Brooke's sis). Anyway, I love watching House too! I think he is handsom as well...you're not the only one.