Saturday, May 3, 2008

Bring on the Lakers!!

Finally the Jazz finished off Houston! Last night Stacy & I went to Game 6 with my parents. The game was SO exciting and it was fun to see D-Will take over the game. I LOVE him. Trade anyone else, but if we lose D-Will I will cry. Boozer on the other hand is very quickly loosing my love. He needs to be aggressive. We'd better be on our A-game against the Lakers. Oh how I HATE KOBE!!!
















The night was full of fun, but some of the funnier times included Dad being "Dad." It was classic "Dad" face as he realized that drinks at the game are not $.50 cents. This picture is him with his beloved Diet Coke. Stacy won the contest by saying "Get the camera ready, Dad is going to come back and say "Gasp!"

Dad came back and stated....and I quote "$3.75 for a Coke.......GASP!!!!" as this picture was taken. Dad is just so predictable.

6 comments:

Ken Bagby said...

I never realized I was, #1, that predictable, and #2, that far out of touch with current day prices.

It was funny to see...I wasn't aware of all the fanfare about little old me!

Yes, it was great to see us win; strange game, though...I hope we play better against the Lakers or we will assuredly have difficulties. We can beat them but have to be "on" in most all aspects of our game.

Amy said...

So good to see your parents!!! It has been ages. Thanks for sharing. Please tell them "Hello" from Amy!

Carrie Wood said...

Very cute. Go Jazz, huh?!

Anonymous said...

Haha I love it! Dad is such a nerd...I totally visualized the whole thing! haha!

Jenna said...

Oh Dad Bagby. He has always made me laugh. Glad you enjoyed the game. We have the Laker/Jazz rivalry going on between my family and Kyler so there was a lot of trash talk after the first game. Hopefully Game 2 will be better.

Kellie Glade said...

That face is priceless. Glad you got to capture the moment. I'm still jealous that you get to go to all the play-off games. Go Jazz!!!