Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Welcome Back to my fake friends!

Well my 27 layer haircut post is now the most popular post I have ever made (at least comment wise). Thanks to everyone for your comments and continued friendship after seeing that picture. However, I can't have that ugly picture be the first thing I pull up when people look at my blog. Thus on to new posts!

It has been a long, long, looooooooooooong winter. In addition to freezing for much longer than I wanted or expected to (still freezing I might add), I have also not had the company of my television friends thanks to the writers strike. It has been a long hard winter & needless to say I am counting down until real TV returns. I can't wait until Thursday night when my friends return. Friends named Jim, Dwight, JD, Turk, and one day.....McDreamy & McSteamy.

In the meantime, I have found a new favorite show thanks to Jenna. She has introduced me to my newest boyfriend....Eddie Latekka on October Road. I probably love him because on the show he loves the fat, ugly girl & all girls can related to the fat, ugly girl (at least mentally), but seriously look at him & what is not to like?

6 comments:

Stacy said...

ya, he's hot...perhaps I need to make a visit to blockbuster sooner rather than later to rent the first season on DVD.

Jess Perry said...

Jen...this is jess perry! How the heck are you! I hope you don't mind but I am adding you to my blog and let's keep in touch!1

How are things?

Jenna said...

Yes he is quite fun to look at...it was a good way to pass Monday nights.

amanda said...

Mmm...He is dreamy. But Zac Efron is still mine so I am glad you are on to other guys or I'd have to fight you:)

heather b. said...

Looks like you guys would make a perfect couple. Just don't show him the picture of the 27 layer haircut, it might scare him away!

Carrie Wood said...

You are speedy fast looking at my blog. My, the pressure is on to keep you entertained with new pictures.
I have to say, I laughed for quite a while at your 27 layer haircut blog. Yet, what does it say for me, that I didn't notice it was bad at the time? I think that's pretty darn bad. I would have to be termed a co-whatever (culprit/guilty party/fashion slow) person, wouldn't I?