Anyways, here is a picture so you can study it & memorize what I look like. I don't want you guys to walk right by me on the street & not even say hello.
Friday, October 12, 2007
Blonde no more!
After years of being blonde I went dark on a whim! I'm not sure if I like it or not, mostly because I don't recognize myself when I look in the mirror. It is going to take some getting used to & then I can decide if I like it or not. This is actually my NATURAL hair color which pretty much tells you how long I have been dying my hair blonde (12 years).
Anyways, here is a picture so you can study it & memorize what I look like. I don't want you guys to walk right by me on the street & not even say hello.
Anyways, here is a picture so you can study it & memorize what I look like. I don't want you guys to walk right by me on the street & not even say hello.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Shucks, you thought you had me fooled. But I knew it was you within 5 minutes after looking at it. Didn't fool me one bit!
Not really....I think you look as cute as a brunette as you did as a blonde! Now, you will have to let us know if blondes really do have more fun. If your fun-o-meter goes down, you'll know it's true!
LOL! Thanks Dad. Hopefully it doesn't go down too much further!
Jenna told me you have a blog so I had to stalk you. Cute hair. It's nice to have a change. I'm sorry I missed the last get together but I'll come to the next one.
We can keep in touch through our blogs.
Has your color faded yet? Mine went out SO fast. My stylist said it's best if you get it colored MORE often than you normally would. Supposedly your hair "gets used to it" faster & will learn to hold the color better. I just redid mine & it looks good. We'll see how long it lasts this time....
Post a Comment