Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I'm turning 22....oh wait, 32!

Some of you have heard this story, but about a month ago at NuSkin's convention I was hit on by a 16 year old. I, of course, did not know initially that he was that young (he was definitely younger than me). However, after discussing that he would like to me to come visit him in Hawaii & he would "skip school" to take me around the island on his scooter. That is when I learned that school was not the University of Hawaii, but was in fact high school. It was flattering that he thought I was young enough for him to hit on. I of course was not interested in "jail bait."

However, this past weekend I attended the Orem High Football game. You may be wondering why....originally it was because my friend Laura's husband, Sam (also my friend) coaches for the Orem Golden Tigers and she wanted to have someone to sit with. After attending the game I have learned it was for a significant ego boost. As I went to purchase my ticket I asked for a ticket & the girl at the ticket booth asked if I needed a student one or adult one.

Who cares if I'm turning 32. I'm apparently getting younger each year!

1 comment:

amanda said...

Good for you!! I think you look great. So when are we getting together to celebrate the birthday?? Is this the SOS birthday? I can't remember.