Then we came home and laid out in the backyard since it was only 75 degrees (crazy for the 4th of July!). Then we got ready for Stadium of Fire. Monavie gave everyone tickets for our summer party. I love Stadium of Fire and this year seemed to be even better since we were in the west stands with backs on our chairs and such cool temperatures. I even had to put a jacket on at the end. Monavie also provided us with a BBQ beforehand, but it was actually catered by Cafe Rio (my favorite)! Carrie Underwood sounded amazing. I was a casual fan of hers, but man can she sing. WOW did she sound good live. She also sang the national anthem and God Bless America during the fireworks in addition to her normal show. The fireworks were great as always and we chatted for a bit afterwards and got home in only 10 minutes which has to be a record.
Me, Elisa and Nicole from our seats. I would also like these seats for the football games!
The dancers didn't jump into the splits like years past, but I guess they were okay :)The Air Force jets fly-over...LOVE it!


1 comment:
Ooh-hoo! Looks like a great 4th of July. Carrie Underwood is so dang cute! I'm glad that you enjoyed her concert and think that she is an awesome performer!
Post a Comment