Monday, December 21, 2009

Ho, Ho, Ho.....Merry Christmas!

Christmas came a week early for the Bagby family. We celebrated the big day a week early. Not much to report except for a bunch of pictures so here we go!

After this I'm off to Israel on Christmas Day! I can hardly wait!!!!

Listening intently to the Christmas story......


Ashley and Sienna in their new princess dresses from Aunt Dish! As Ashley said while opening it "This is going to be something beautiful!" Apparently I've set a precedence with her!


Lara and Eric


How cute is little Sierra and her "CHEEEEEEESE" grin? This picture makes me happy just looking at it!! I also wanted to make sure everyone knew I still have a full set of teeth :)


Andrew looks pretty happy opening presents with Dad.....


Looks like Sierra loves her "dog" book from Aunt Dish.....


And last but not least.....a little crack!!


Merry Christmas! I'll post a lot about Israel once I get back.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I love Sienna's little crack!

Carrie Wood said...

That post is great. You have such a wonderful family. Did you make those dresses?