EXCEPT for this weekend!!! This weekend I actually had some really fun things to do and since President Monson had the same schedule I think I'm in good shape :)
On Friday night I went to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra at Temple Square's Christmas performance. My friend Kathy plays the violin in the orchestra so it was great to see her play. It was beautiful and we had great seats on the Plaza level! I've never been and it definitely helps to put you in the Christmas mood. I wish it wasn't FREEZING outside or we would have stayed and looked at the lights. But at 5 degrees I just wanted the car with the heater. Anyways, we didn't take many pictures (remember how it was cold), but here is a picture of the conference center after it was over (while we waited for Kathy).
Then on Saturday night I had 14th row Jazz vs. Lakers tickets (pretty close to my dream come true!). After a long day of studying going to the game was heaven! It was a great game and the Jazz won! I absolutely LOVE sitting so close. I could hear them, see their faces and even watch their eyes as they played. I LOVED it. In addition to President Monson we also saw Elder Perry at the Jazz game. Two apostles in attendance in addition to my prayers must have helped the Jazz :)
Here are some pictures I took.


9 comments:
Jen, we're coming out to Utah right after Christmas and we really want to go see the lights . . . so can you fix the temperature so us wussy North Carolina people don't lose fingers and toes?
I was at the Friday performance too. How did you score 9th row tickets and then 14th row tickets too. You must be living right.
Miss you.
I don't update my blog anymore either :) The Jazz win was definitely divine intervention! Maybe we should try and schedule lunch again??
Glad to see you are alive. :)
Great photos...did you take them with your iPhone or your new Nikon camera?
Still read it! I love to find out what you are up too. I'm excited to see you in a week! Hope finishing this semester goes well for you!
I am so jealous you got to site so close... LUCKY!
It was great to see you a lunch to the other day. Let's do that more often!
Okay, I was at that same game in the 17th row behind the media bench! I wish I would have seen you. And I wish I knew Monson was there. Fun night!
Sabby=Burns
Post a Comment