

When I came home it was too nice. I had to keep enjoying the weather so I ran outside in shorts and a t-shirt. Although I sometimes hate running I could have run forever yesterday I was enjoying the weather so much. It was SO nice to just be outside running with my iPod.
Then Stacy and I went to the Cafe Rio and then to the Jazz/Hornets game. It was touching to be there as they honored Larry H Miller's passing. I was choked up, but fortunately not sobbing like Stacy was :) The game was awesome and I'll just say that Deron Williams OWNS Chris Paul. Man I love Deron and love watching him and Paul go at it. I had so much fun being there with Stace and chatting. It is sad that it was only her 2nd game this whole year. I planned on taking pictures, but I forgot so here is one from last year that I know Stacy will love seeing reposted since she is super pregnant in it. You can thank me later Pak!
Unfortunately the day ended with me having a sore throat that has persisted through today. Luckily this minor sickness did not ruin a beautiful Saturday! Now I have spring fever big time!


5 comments:
Seriously?!!? That was the pic you decided to post? What about the one from my 1st Jazz game of the season? Now everyone's going to think I'm super PG again! Just for the record everyone...I'm NOT PREGNANT! :) But I was crying at the Larry Miller tribute, and I've never even met the guy, but I feel like "I know this guy".
Sounds like a great day! It would have been cool to be at the Jazz game. I am so excited to have nice weather too...too bad its raining today :(
Yes, finally a post. I check all the time and am just disappointed. It does sound like a fun day!
What a fun day Jen! The weather looks beautiful. It is so nice that you get up there and board. I haven't enjoyed skiing or boarding for 4 years I think??? I can tell that you and Stace enjoyed yourselves at the game. I think that it is awesome that you follow the Jazz and get so in to it!
I miss the Jazz games!:( But I feel special cause I think I took that pic of you and Stacy, right? Oh geez I miss you all so much.
Post a Comment