The past week has provided me with a lull in my summer schedule. I have wisely (or not so wisely) been using this time to see movies that I have wanted to see. I have in the last week seen 4 movies in the theater. Fortunately all 4 movies have been worth recommending:
- Bourne Ultimatum - Wonderful, even better if you are in love with Matt Damon as I am. I have seen all 3 "Bourne" movies now and would rate this one #2 (the first one was the best). However for being the 3rd movie in the series it was great. So great that I saw it twice!
- Simpson's Movie - If you love the Simpsons you will love this movie. If you don't watch the Simpsons then you will not get most of the jokes. If you do then you will be rolling laughing.
- Stardust - A fantasy movie & chick flick. I had no idea what to expect with this movie, but it was definitely one of the better movies I've seen in a long time. It was funny, romantic, and had a very interesting plot. Good for men & women!
- No Reservations - A great chick flick and somewhat of a tear jerker.
Needless to say I need something else to fill my time. Good thing that this week I was lucky enough to book a vacation to Kauai, Hawaii at the Marriott for free. Thanks to Jana's parents who don't know how to use their time share and it was about to expire. Here is a picture of where I'll be staying. You are all jealous now I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment