Nicole and I went with our friend Adam and all his friends. Some married, some single. The guy in charge is loaded (and married) to say the least & we were not disappointed when we got on our houseboat and had a flat panel TV in every one of the 5 bedrooms (yes more bedrooms then my house). Since there were only 10 of us on the trip we had more then enough space to do whatever we wanted. They also had an awesome ski boat (16 passengers) that made getting up on the wakeboard easy. It also put out a huge wake to jump, if only I was skilled enough to dare to jump it. I also got to "surf" behind the boat which I found quite fun. Too see my mad skills behind the boat you can go to here.
We also were able to go to Rainbow Bridge which I have never done while in Lake Powell. It is a huge natural arch that goes over the canyon. It is honestly incredible to see it in person and to know that it was just made by water, but here is a picture.
Here are a few other pictures from the trip:
Houseboat Kitchen & Front Room:
Me at the top of our hike to the "cookie jar." I was very disappointed that there were not actually any cookies in the cookie jar. I had my heart set on oatmeal chocolate chip.
Needless to say I don't think I will experience Lake Powell like this again. I had a taste of being rich & I'd have to say....it is very tempting :)


1 comment:
All that is missing is the Surfaris song of "....ha ha ha ha ha Wipe Out!!" to your Surfin' video!
Way to go, Jen!
Post a Comment