Maybe I am a camper.....
Last week I let it be known that I was not a camper, however after receiving my new vacuum this week I have determined that not only am I a camper, but you might as well call me a "mountain woman" with all the dirt, dust and hair I have been living in for the past year within the walls of my own home. I'm not sure why I even bothered to shower this past year.
After going through 2 vacuums in the last 3 years I determined that the time had come to bite the bullet and invest in a good vacuum. After doing some research online, with friends and going through some test runs at Sears I was sold on buying a Dyson. Consumer reports rated it #2, but since I don't care about cat hair (we all know how much I hate that Ricky) I didn't think cat hair removal was a huge selling point for me. I found a refurbished Dyson on Overstock for $329 which is $110 cheaper then buying it new. The big selling point for the Dyson is that it never loses suction & you don't have bags, belts or anything to replace.
I received the vacuum on Monday. Since that time I have spent hours (yes, hours) vacuuming everything I can see in my house. The suction on the Dyson is just as amazing as the marketing ploys say it is. The best thing so far is that it sucks up hair. As a girl this is very, very important. My previous vacuums have just had the hair get stuck on the brushes or worse....pushed it around into a nice little ball for me to then pick up. The Dyson actually sucks the hair up into the dirt bag.
Overall I would tell everyone that having a great vacuum is a must buy. Fork out the money & buy a good one. It is well worth it. It is like a bed, you shouldn't be cheap when you spend so much time in it.
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment