So when I found out she was doing the big Zumba Master class at UVU on Labor Day weekend for "You should be dancing Utah" I gathered all my other friends and fellow Zumba girls and we made a Zumba day of it! Nicole even flew in from Omaha for this grand event!
We started at 7am with sunrise Yoga. I haven't done yoga in a long time so this reminded me that I needed to do more yoga. Also I should remind you that all these pictures are us working out......so keep that in mind as you review our beauty!
(Kathy, Nicole, Elisa, Me, Kim, Mary)
I'm glad that I'm not in this picture as I don't have the form Elisa and Nicole do :)
We had to endure some HORRIBLE Zumba teachers in anticipation for Kass. It made doing her class even better! As you can see Suzanne joined us for this photo. Stacy and Jenna also came with us. I've been longing to Zumba with Kass, Stacy & Jenna for a while now. Took me back to the days of King Henry and the dance class that I had with Twinners. Although I'm positive my moves were not better I at least knew the routines better than Jenna......finally she couldn't upstage me with all her superior dance moves! She was there although not in a photo apparently!
You can see all of us in this picture. I won't point us out!
Look near the back corner and you may see me, Elisa, Suzanne, Mary and half of Kathy.
After the morning of Zumba we all went to eat everything we just burned off at Malawai's Pizza in the Riverwoods. It was so good. We then came home and showered and took a nap/watched TV. Then it was back to UVU for the "Zumba Fitness Concert." We didn't last all 4 hours but we had a great time!
Kathy, Me, Stacy
Pretty sweet moves if I do say so myself!










No comments:
Post a Comment