I've had a great time lately playing in the small amount of snow that we have gotten this year. I even strapped on my skis again after 10 years which was a little scary, but I was surprised at how quickly it came back to me. I think it helped to have these new fancy skis they have instead of the straight skis I used to ski on. I also went snowboarding right after the only big storm so that was super fun!
I've also gone snowshoeing a couple of times and I really enjoyed it. It's a great way to hike in the winter and is a great workout. Here are a couple of pictures from my snowshoeing adventures.

(Me & Elisa)

(Suzanne, Me, Bev, Lori)

(Suzanne, Me)
(Me, Bev, Suzanne)
1 comment:
You are such a sporty gal. I am sad I don't know any of those friends!
Post a Comment