I have never been to a game that lived up to everything is was hyped to be. The game was hyped nationally for a week. Every time you watched any sports program or ESPN there was mention of Jimmer and BYU. I was so excited for the game. I couldn't sleep or concentrate. I was sure that somehow I would be let down but it by far was the BEST sporting event I have ever been a part of and yes that includes all of the NBA finals games with Stockton, Malone and Michael Jordan. Jimmer had 43 points shooting from all over the court with 2-3 people on him, the crowd was crazy (everyone was in their seats 30 minutes before tip-off....a rarity in Cougar Nation) and BYU won! Watching Jimmer is like watching something special unfold right before your eyes.
Here are some pictures and videos from the game.
The introductions for the Cougs is awesome!!!
"You got Jimmered"
Game over


2 comments:
I was there too and agree it was a never-to-be forgotten moment in time. Electric atmosphere from an hour before tipoff. Interestingly enough, going up against an undefeated #4 team in the nation, the surrounding BYU offensive team was subpar. Jimmer had to basically take over. All other aspects of their performance was superb, though.
Thank you for going to this with me; I'll never forget it!
I am jealous.
Post a Comment