For Thanksgiving I made a somewhat last minute decision to go to Seattle to visit Amber and Scott. Mostly I was dying at the thought that I would miss out on Scott's excellent BBQ'd turkey.
This time I spent 5 days up there as opposed to the quick weekend trip I did before. It was tons of fun and tons of food. I gained 8 lbs which I was not happy about, but it was worth it! Sadly I have no pictures of Thanksgiving, but oh well!
Here are some pictures of the trip:
Adding a "piece of me" to Seattle.....
A visit to Pike's market where they throw the fish
Ashley had a couple good rides through downtown as we looked at the Christmas lights
Ashley and Andrew also got to go on their first merry-go-round ride. As you can see in the video she is overly excited.
This is the best photo we got and Ashley was very concerned that we needed to get off the ride since it had stopped. Kind of a funny picture....


No comments:
Post a Comment